If you’d like to purchase advertising, you may select your ideal option below. After completing checkout, you’ll be contacted by a Great Lakes Bay Publishing representative.
Back Inside Cover (if available)$2,750.00 Add to cart
Front Inside Cover (if available)$2,750.00 Add to cart
Full Page$1,600.00 Add to cart
Two-thirds Page$1,200.00 Add to cart
Half Page$880.00 Add to cart
Third Page$710.00 Add to cart
Quarter Page$600.00 Add to cart
Eighth Page$350.00 Add to cart
Website Premium Sponsored Content (1 month)$200.00 Add to cart
Website Banner Advertisement (1 month)$150.00 Add to cart
Website Sponsored Content (1 month)$150.00 Add to cart
Print advertising offers more than just a pretty picture in a magazine or newspaper. Promotion of products and services works in print because readers invest in something they trust … and, holding a reputable, professional magazine in their hands helps to create that trust.
Credibility combines with a higher percentage of brand favorability and recognition to equal more action on the part of the reader. In fact, in comparison to television, billboard, and radio audiences, readers of print magazines are much more likely to do something about an advertisement they have seen in a magazine, from recommending a product or service to purchasing for themselves.
Plus, print ads in magazines have a much longer staying power than other types of advertising, with potential customers and clients re-visiting pages over long-term intervals, even passing on the magazine to other readers and consumers.
With all of the benefits of print advertisements, particularly for those in magazines, the choice is likely not whether or not to promote a business using the medium but rather when to get started.
- Great Lakes Bay (Regional Lifestyle Magazine): 30,000
- (Great Lakes Bay) Family: 21,000
- (Great Lakes Bay) Business: 40,000
Other facts about our readers
- 57% are female
- 86% own a home
- 78% have graduated from college
- 72% have a household income exceeding $100,000/year
- 85% regularly attend restaurants
- 61% are wine & craft beer enthusiasts
- 54% are patrons of the arts
- More than 2,000 copies are in hotel rooms around around the region per issue
- Carried at more than 45 regional newsstands, bookstores, and grocery & retail outlets
- Found in more than 1,200 offices and waiting rooms
- Business is displayed in over 3,700 area business lobbies, including salons and real estate offices